A perfect spot for People
The Light project aims to become a state-of-the-art mixed-use development – office & residential, with a spectacular green view and excellent amenities, a point of interest built near Polytechnic University.
Project start year2017
Gross built area147.925 sqm
Gross leasable area125.762 sqm
Gross built area108.111 sqm
Gross leasable area98.812 sqm
Gross built area39.814 sqm
Gross leasable area26.950 sqm
- 3 km distance from Botanical Garden and Cotroceni Palace
(5 minutes driving)
- 5 km distance to Piata Victoriei
(10 minutes driving)
- 6 km distance to Unirii Square
(15 minutes driving)
- opening to A1 highway, 6.7 km distance to the ring road
(13 minutes driving)
- 20 km distance to Henri Coanda International Airport
(30 minutes driving)
- The Light is positioned in the newest pole of current urban development, in the central-western area of Bucharest, on Iuliu Maniu Boulevard.
- Visibility and access to and from the city through Basarab Bridge (2-3 minutes by car)
- Existing infrastructure is highly developed, there is access to public transportation system, both on and underground
- Connections to the main city arteries and fast access to the A1 highway
12' City Centre, 13' Ring Road, 30' Airport
Trolley & Bus
61, 62, 136, 236, 336, N115
1, 11, 35
About River Development, the Project Developer
As real estate developer, our essence is to be a partner for all those who believe in a bright real estate development and attentive to the needs of the community.
Our mission is to transform and reshape the urban landscape in the central-western area of the capital through the sustainable development of the two large-scale projects – Sema Parc and The Light.
București, 10 noiembrie 2020 – River Development, dezvoltatorul proiectului integrat The Light, a închiriat către ManpowerGroup România o suprafață de
ManpowerGroup Romania is moving its headquarters in The Light One building, developed by River Development
Bucharest, 10th of November 2020 – River Development, the developer of the integrated project The Light, leased to ManpowerGroup Romania