Ready to move your business to Bucharest’s most vibrant business district? Enter the world of innovation and creativity and discover The Light One Office Building. The first development phase of the mixed-use project The Light is underway, delivering 21,653 sqm in Q2 2019.
Developed by River Development, The Light One is a “lighthouse” of innovation, linking the academic community within the Politehnica University and the most active companies in the field of research, design, IT percent C and professional services, a standard of quality and architecture. Through simple, sharp, clean composition, the building has an outstanding presence and a timeless design, with a very good visibility from one of the most important boulevards in the city, Iuliu Maniu Blvd.
Get ready to benefit from an optimal workspace where you will be provided both the maximum efficiency for your projects, as well as the suitable amenities for an active community – retail and coffee shops, relaxation areas, restaurants and exterior terraces with green spaces.
- Only 5 percent add-on factor GLA:NLA, giving the best quality/ price ratio in town
- Rectangular shaped office space, for maximum flexibility for any fit-out requirements, without unusable areas
- 500 – 2,000 sqm/ floor, adaptable to both medium and large-scale teams
- State of art MEP, for maximum efficiency and improved user comfort
- Lower energy consumption for lighting and air conditioning
- Very good natural illumination, reducing glare and the need of extensive cooling
- A more sophisticated VRV system, opposed to the classic chiller/boiler plant solution
- Heavy equipment (server rooms) accommodation in dedicated areas
- Intelligent façade solution, tested real-scale for infiltrations, alternating frosted and clear glass
- Relaxing areas with direct access to exterior terrace or sky-bar
First transparent LED screen in Romania, launched on The Light One office building
Besides its best quality/ price ratio, The Light One brings a national premiere on the market: the first transparent LED screen in Romania.
Placed on the 9th floor of The Light One, the screen features excellent contrast and brightness settings, so it is perfectly visible during the day. It is the most advanced hi-tech outdoor screen in Romania, providing real-time data about the audience. Last but not least, the view of those operating in The Light One building will not be obstructed at all, with the screen having a level of transparency of 87 percent.
The Light One is the first development stage of the mixed-use The Light project, one of the most attractive projects in Bucharest, office percent residential, combined with additional day-to-day facilities, with an extensive and bold concept in order to build a whole neighborhood in the area.
Boasting 141.126 square meters (GBA), THE LIGHT will provide three office buildings built on almost 95,000 sqm (GLA) and a residential compound with 196 apartments. The size of the apartments reaches 190 sqm, while the office buildings offer flexible spaces and efficient floor plans.
Sursa: Business Review